- Industrial machines and equipment >
- Furnace and Heat Treatments >
- Autoclave for the textile industry
Autoclaves for the textile industry
Maximum temperature: 0 °C - 134 °C
Effective capacity: 45 l
• Ideal for sterilization of culture media in bottles • 8 customizable programs ( only time) • flexible media sensor (PT1000) • 7" touch screen • Vacuum pump - Made in Germany • fully automated microprocessor controlled • preheatable ...
Maximum temperature: 105 °C - 134 °C
Effective capacity: 12, 22 l
• Ideal for material testing & quality control • 12 customizable programs • flexible media sensor • 7" touch screen • Vacuum pump - Made in Germany • fully automated microprocessor controlled • preheatable chamber • air cooling ...
Maximum temperature: 70 °C - 138 °C
Effective capacity: 160 l - 205 l
TLC laboratory autoclaves are designed to provide high quality repeatable performance and accountability for a wide range of applications used in modern laboratories. • Chamber volume 155 or 205 liters • Liquid ...
Heat setting autoclave for yarn steaming: suitable for pre-shrinking, twist-setting and relax on any yarn package of yarn. Available in different models for load capacities, load methods and single-double in/out doors. Steam ...
The heart of the process, our special sizing modules provide a perfect warp protection result in all WR sizing lines, and can be a stand-alone unit supplied as a useful upgrade to any other existing machine too. The innovative compact ...
Your suggestions for improvement:
Receive updates on this section every two weeks.