The Aztec 600 colorimetric iron analyzer provides reliable and accurate measurement of iron concentrations to improve drinking water quality and optimize chemical usage.
The Aztec 600 colorimetric iron analyzer enables accurate control of iron removal processes and residual coagulant monitoring.
Featuring ABB's intuitive menu-driven software and the unique self-cleaning Aztec fluid handling system, users benefit from an analyser that is both simple-to-operate and maintain.
Users benefit from:
– Analysis of up to 3 sample streams
– Automatic 2-point calibration
– Automatic background color compensation
– Automatic sample dilution to maximize range
– Self-cleaning measurement system
– Intuitive software with full colour graphical display
– Data logging and graphical process trending
– Full audit trail capability
– Secure data archiving to SD Card