The Aztec 600 low range manganese analyzer provides accurate measurement of manganese levels in final water to optimize chemical dosing control and improve drinking water quality.
The Aztec 600 low range manganese analyzer provides a very low limit of detection of just 0.001 ppm (1 ppb) to enable accurate monitoring of manganese levels in treated waters.
Featuring ABB's intuitive menu-driven software and the unique self-cleaning Aztec fluid handling system, users benefit from an analyser that is both simple-to-operate and maintain.
Users benefits from:
– Analysis of up to 3 sample streams
– Automatic 2-point calibration
– Automatic background color compensation
– Automatic sample dilution to maximize range
– Self-cleaning measurement system
– Intuitive software with full colour graphical display
– Data logging and graphical process trending
– Full audit trail capability
– Secure data archiving to SD Card