- 16 x Gigabit RJ-45 ports + 4 Gigabit x SFP ports + 8 x Gigabit Combo ports
- SFP socket for Easy and Flexible Fiber Expansion
- Management: SNMP v1/v2c/v3, WEB, Telnet, Standard MIB
- Security:802.1x (Port-Based, MD5/TLS/TTLS/PEAP Encryption),HTTPS,SSH and SNMPv3
- Redundancy: Gigabit X-Ring Pro (ultra high-speed recovery time < 20 ms), RSTP/STP (802.1w/1D),MSTP
- Dual Power input and 2 relay output
- -40 ~ 85˚C wide-range operating temperature
The EKI-9228G series are designed for power substation automation applications which meet IEC 61850-3 certification. Thanks to its -40 ~ 85˚C wide operating temperature it can operate well in extremely harsh environments. Designed with 16 Gigabit ports and 4 Gigabit SFP ports and 8 Gigabit com. ports it provides abundant and flexible connection ports. Finally, the EKI-9228G series contain dual power inputs to ensure system stability and 2 relay output for greater user flexibility.