• Laser telemeter LDM301 performs reflectorless measurement of distance and speed. Its fast acquisition speed allows measuring a distance from a target by approaching, or moving away from it. The “on-the-fly” principle allows to measure large distances in harsh environment.
• The device is easy to install and operate thanks to its small size and standard electronics. Depending on the serie, two switching outputs and the following interfaces are available: RS232, RS422 and analogue input, SSI or Profibus.
• As standard, the LMD301 is equipped with integrated heating, status display and a sight mechanism. The alignment to the measurement objective is easy by the red laser dot of the pilot laser. The modular construction of the device enables the easy upgrade with additional equipment or the customization for specific applications.
The features of the device enable a number of applications in industrial environment:
• - Process surveillance in steel and roller plants
• - Fill level measurement
• - Positioning of cranes and loading facilities
• - Position surveillance of vehicles and ships
• - Lifts