epoxy adhesive / for metal / for wood / single-component
C900, C920, C950
for metal, for wood
Number of components:
C900 Chemical Anchor Polyester
Akfix C900 is polyester injection mortar for general purpose for solid and hollow supports having a short cure time. It is suitable for use in concrete, perforated bricks and cavity blocks in a wide range of applications.
C920 Chemical Anchor Epoxy Acrylate Styrene Free
Akfix C920 is a high performance styrene free epoxy acrylate injection mortar for solid and hollow supports having a short cure time. It is suitable for use in concrete, stone, perforated bricks and cavity blocks in a wide range of applications.
C950 Chemical Anchor Pure Epoxy
Akfix C950 is a heavy duty epoxy injection mortar for solid base materials. It works in dry, damp and flooded holes with a fast curing time.
• Works in damp and flooded holes
• No shrinkage, can be used in oversized holes
• Suitable for reinforcing bars in plain structures
• Styrene free, very low odour
• Thixotropic, can be applied in both vertical and horizontal directions
• Fast curing
• Heavy load-carrying attachments in solid stone and concrete.
• Repair mortar or adhesive mortar for concrete components.
• Attachment of anchor rods, threaded collars, reinforcement bars, profiles etc.
• Medium-load applications in hollow-bricks.
• Fixing of;
- Wooden constructions
- Metal constructions
- Metal profiles
- Sanitary fittings
- Pipe connections
- Projecting roofs
- Cable trays
- Window elements