PVC adhesive / for pipes / single-component / fast
Number of components:
R305 PVC Cement
Akfix R305 is special solvent cement for joining rigid PVC pipes and accessories pressure systems, according to BS EN 14814 and BS EN 14680. Specifically indicated to bond thermoplastic piping systems that conform to BS EN 1452, BS EN 1455, BS EN 1566 and BS EN 1329. Adhesive with CE Marking for thermoplastic piping systems for fluids under pressure (PN16).Designed also to be used in non pressure systems such as PVC and ABS.
• Very high initial forging speed.
• High resin content gives a good filling capacity in diametrical gaps.
• Gel consistency and excellent fluidity.
• High thixotropy index – prevents it from dripping upon application.
• Acts as a real chemical welding system for PVC, due to its composition.
• Easy to apply; it does not run or form “tears” inside the fixed pipes.
• The fixed joints present resistance and ageing characteristics comparable to those of cement PVC.
• Complies with requirements of the standard BS-EN14680 and BS-EN14814.
R306 PVC Cement
Akfix R306 adhesive containing stabilized Tetrahydrofurane is suitable for joints, resistant to shear strain of pressure pipes (e. g. drinking water and gas pipes) with uPVC fittings, and gluing cable conduits, drain pipes etc in accordance with the recommendations of the Plastic Pipe Association.
• High pressure resistance (16 bars)
• Water Resistant
• Chemical Resistant especially to inorganic acids
• Fast curing, maximum leak protection
• Excellent gap-filling proprieties
• Easy bonding even on large surfaces
• Hot and cold water pipes (60°C)