The NPT3 transmitters are designed to be mounted on a measuring insert in a Form B DIN connection head. The device converts the sensor signal from a thermocouple or RTD to a 4-20 mA standard signal. The configuration is performed via the USB interface. No programming adapter is required. The configuration software is in delivery included.
Functions and features:
• Acceptance of inputs from a wide variety of RTD and thermocouple sensors
• Acceptance of RTD sensors in 2-, 3- or 4-wire connection
• Operating temperature -40…85°C
• High accuracy and resolution
• High reliability
• Programming via the USB interface
Areas of application:
The NPT3 is designed for universal use in industrial applications. These temperature transmitters can be applied to all automation systems in which different types of temperature sensors are used and output signals have to be converted to a 4-20 mA standard signal.