- Hydraulic torque wrenches with two hydraulic hose systems for tightening and loosening heavy bolt connections.
- alkitronic AT hydraulic torque wrenches from 110 up to 72.000 Nm for threads of M14 and larger.
- No checking needed: High repeatability ± 3% for the same bolting process.
- Robust and ergonomical: Hard-wearing, ergonomically shaped housing design made of high strength Aluminium-Titan-Alloy.
- Simple and low-weight: Easy handling and low weight. Simply replug the square drive from tightening and to loosening.
- Durable and safe: Bevelled torsion-resistant, highly-loaded one piece design. Higher work-safety due to a advanced and sustainable design.
- High economy efficiency: Long operating life, reliable bolting, low maintenance.
alkitronic hydraulic wrenches are outstandingly effective when heavy bolting connections with large threads need to be tightened with great force. They are specifically designed for restricted areas that are difficult to access. Our hydraulic torque wrenches offer a cost efficient option to handle a wide range of bolt tightening. Torque control is achieved by adjustment of the hydraulic oil pressure.
The hydraulic torque wrenches cover the entire Newton meter range up to 80,000 Nm. The hydraulic torque wrenches from alkitronic set the standard for almost every bolting situation due to their speed, torque accuracy and flexibility.
The hydraulic wrench system of our alkitronic Norwolf x-Drive requires minimum clearance while applying torque on the same plane as the nut, providing a marked improvement over square drive socket wrenches.