Hydraulic Wrench System
The alkitronic/Norwolf X DRIVER SYSTEM - the most revolutionary hydraulic torque wrench system ever created.
The profiles are totally flat with no extrusions that create hangups. The design, with a smaller cylinder bore but longer levers, creates less stress on all parts. Easier to get into confined areas and around nuts in hard to access spaces.
With the durability of solid steel design, fewer parts, and clean-lined construction.
- Hydraulic power head with two hydraulic hose system
- Slimmest design - one piece piston construction
- Only one high pressure o-ring - easily changed with four bolts
- Novel A/Fivel design - 360º or 360 x 360 with one piece add on
- The power head locks into the separate drives without pins or screws
- All alloy steel construction - only true convertible tool
- Ready for optional handle
A Drive - Hex link
- Slimmest design - no loose shroud - totally enclosed
- Reaction arm/pad ready with 2 pin holes
- Patented reaction pawl easily disengaged with screw
- Fewer parts. Other hex links have many moving parts, increasing breakdowns and need for complex repairs.
- Upon testing, the A-Drive is 10-50% faster than other hydraulic wrenches
alkitronic hydraulic wrenches are outstandingly effective when heavy bolting connections with large threads need to be tightened with great force. They are specifically designed for restricted areas that are difficult to access. Our hydraulic torque wrenches offer a cost efficient option to handle a wide range of bolt tightening. Torque control is achieved by adjustment of the hydraulic oil pressure.