Vacuum Switch (J-BOX)
Type: Manual Operation
Single phase, 4-way
Rated Maximum Voltage: 15.5 kV
Rated Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Rated Current: 600 A
Rated Load Interrupting Current: 600 A
BIL: 95 kV
Rated Momentary & Making Current: 20 kA (Asym. rms.)
Rated Short-Time Current: 12.5 kA (1 sec. Sym.)
Low Frequency Withstand Voltage: 35 kV (1 min)
DC Withstand Voltage: 53 kV (15 min)
Insulation Media: Solid
IEEE C37.74 (2003)
Features & Benefits
• No oil and no SF6 gas. Interrupting is inside vacuum interrupter.
• Environmentally friendly. Maintenance-free and safe operation
and king service life.
Standard bushings and bushing wells. Interfaces Meet IEEE/386
• Submersible, compact and light-weight design.
All mechanisms and switch tank are made of stainless steel.
• Hermetically sealed metal switch tank, water-tight, and gas-
• Provides integrated grounding shield.
All lines and common bus are individual accessible through
200A bushing wells. Ease in grounding or detection.