LPSHT filter cartridges are integrity testable membrane filters specially developed for sterilizing filtration of vaccines. They are characterized by a unique highly asymmetric, hydrophilic polyethersulfone membrane, offering higher throughputs, low protein adsorption and superior microbiological safety.
Features and Benefits
● Highly asymmetric, hydrophilic polyethersulfone membrane
● Absolute bacteria retention
● Long service life and high flow rates
● Cartridges produced in a controlled environment
● Manufactured according to ISO9001 certified Quality Management System