DC PDU S250A-4 Smart Distributor (DC PDU S250A-4) is a fuse type smart high current DC distribution panel designed for the allocation of a DC input into 4 output branch channels. This appliance supports for the max input current of 400 A, and it has used safety fuses for the OCP and SCP at the output branch channels. The built-in CPU of appliance allows it to detect the blown fuse status at each branch channel, and subsequently ensuring the DC current can be used by marine loads in a safe and smart manner. The DC PDU S250A-4 when used in conjunction with a DC PDU Distribution Panel (DC PDU DSB 24V/30A-12) can form a complete set of marine smart DC power distribution system.
For the power supply system of yachts and boats.
● Support for NMEA 2000 communication protocol.
● With 4 fused channels, 1 busbar channel, and a built-in CPU capable of monitoring the ON/OFF status of fuses.
● Over Current, Short Circuit and LED light indicators for status indications and malfunction alarm functions.
● 4 groups of output terminal that can be directly connected with MPC Charger, MPI Inverter and other high current loads.
● Modular design for flexible capacity expansion to increase the numbers of channel for power supply to loads.
● Simple & easy installation and maintenance. In case of fuse protection at a single point in any branch, the DC loads of other branches will still be operating.
● Simple & easy appliance installation and interior cabling.
● High-level integration, and exquisite appearance.