Li-ion Battery（B/BMS-LI） is an energy storage & management system composed of high quality Lithium Phosphate/Iron phosphate (LiFePO4) battery cells and a smart battery management system (BMS), which together can achieve the smart power management in a yacht. When compared with a convention battery of the same capacity, Li-ion battery is smaller in size, lighter in weight, has a longer service life, and it can be charged/discharged quickly, and is safe to use and being environmentally friendly.The built-in BMS of B/BMS-Li allows for the real time monitoring of the battery’s voltage, current, temperature and state of charge (SOC) information, which can help to prevent the battery from overcharge/over-discharge, over current and over temperature, and thus ensuring the safety management of battery, prolonging the battery service life, as well as safeguarding a safe and reliable power supply.
For the power supply system of yachts and boats.
● Support for NMEA 2000 communication protocol.
● Use the lithium iron phosphate battery cells which are recognized as the industry’s safest battery cells.
● Being eco-friendly and zero pollution which is in line with the industry’s environmental policies.
● Compact size and lightweight (only ⅓ of that for a conventional Lead-acid battery) leading to a reduced installation space and decreased self-weight of yacht.
● Long battery service life with higher cycle counts of up to 2000 counts at 90% DOD.
● Quick charge/discharge with up to 500A of discharging current