The SNLCU 2A-5 Smart Navigation Lighting Control Unit is used for the centralized control of marine navigation lights and marine signal lights, and for the transmission of the collected information to the MSI centralized monitoring device (MSP700 or MSP1500) via CAN Bus. The SNLCU 2A-5 can be connected to a range of standard marine navigation and signal lights (up to 5 lights), and through the Marine Smart Monitoring & Supervisory Panel, users can monitor the operating status of these independent work lights. Users can Switch On/Off any one light, if any abnormal of navigation light, SNLCU 2A-5 will alarm to ensure a safe navigation for the yacht.
Used for centralized monitoring and controlling of navigation information on the yacht.
● Support for NMEA 2000 communications protocol.
● Support for light dimming or flashing function.
● Support for audio and visual alarms.
● Support for manual and automatic remote control.
● Self-checking the status of navigation lights.
● Support for a dual DC power input and intelligent automatic switch over.