The labelling machine BASIC is the entry-level model of the range of label applicators manufactured by Arca.
It is a compact, robust, reliable and price saving label applicator to cover a wide range of industrial labelling needs.
The BASIC automatic labeller is available with 280mm housing reel.
The configuration is totally customizable with the fitting of a wide range of applicators, columns and ancillary devices depending on the application requirements of the labels.
Thanks to a special return it can have variable geometry, with the reel housing in two possible positions or even remoted.
– 120mm / 4.72” label liner maximum width
– ideal for installation inside any packaging machine
– independent control unit which can be located wherever most practical for the operator (cable length: 3 metres / 9.84 feet)
Very easy to use thanks to all the controls being concentrated in a single panel including 3 multiturn potentiometers (with blocking device) to adjust:
– dispensing speed
– label position on the peeler (advance dispensing)
– labeling point (application delay) removing the need for manual movement of the product detection sensor.
In addition, a luminous button is available for “single shot” dispensing and alarm resetting
Basic 120 can grow on the base of the customer needs indeed, substituting the control unit only, the labeler is upgradable to the Dynamic model.