The Most Economical CNC Cutter, Stablest!
• The ArcBro-Scout 2 standard cutting area is 1,200X2,000mm
• Max cutting area can reach 1,500X15,000mm
• Recommended cutting width 1,500mm
• Oxy-Fuel and Plasma cutting
• Compact, Light weight, easy to use and set up
• It can cut any figures unless you can design using Auto CAD
• Be used directly on the plate to be cut or mounted on a cutting table
• Motorized torch riser allows torch adjustment from controller
ArcBro Scout integrates a completely new version of CNC controller with many new features:
• High Memory for Users' Programs
• Colorful Screen, high resolution
• Built-in Library of Commonly Used Figures
• Break-point & Power-cut Restoration
• Returning to Reference Point
• Kerf compensation
• Mirror image
ADVANCED GUIDING RAIL:
X,Y-axises drive mode is optimized for ArcBro Scout. The introduction of guiding rail in the XY-axises of the machine, enables a more stable movement of the crossbeam and avoids the cutting head from declining.
Using the high definition duo ball wheel slider, which is import from Taiwan, ensures high precision, low noise, low friction. The slider as an international standard aluminum alloy material, the surface through special treatment industry not only beautiful appearance and strong resistance to rust light quality.
BEAM STRUCTURE UPDATING:
The New design has the dual sliding blocks to guide the beam, while the old design without. And we also change the material of the wheel, the Steel instead of the Nylon. Because of this, the machine is working more steady and precise than before.