storage IBC container / polyethylene / for liquids / with protective cage
storage, with protective cage, stackable
855 mm, 1,160 mm, 1,320 mm (34 in)
975 mm (38 in)
1,185 mm (47 in)
600 l, 800 l, 1,040 l (158.5 gal)
- rectangular container with screw cap in steel frame
- inner container PE, resistant to chemicals, food-safe, UV-stabilized
- seamlessly produced through a rotary melt process
- color: natural-transparent or black
- sintered litre scale
- screw cap made of polypropylene with venting
- emptying port R2 ", optional R1", R1 ¼ "and R1 ½"
- steel frame stackable, with crane eyes
- steel frame powder coated in green (RAL 6005), galvanized or stainless steel
The IBC-A is a robust tank container which meets high durability requirements. The inner container is produced through a rotational melt process, seamlessly from LLD-PE (low-linear density polyethylene), is resistant to chemicals, UV-stabilized and food-safe. It is available in the colors natural-transparent and black. The storage and process container has a sintered litre scale and an inwardly shaped deep set up connection for the draining valve of your choice (not included in the price). The filling is done with a screw cap made out of polypropylene with venting. The stackable steel frame has integrated crane eyes and is powder coated in green, in galvanized or in stainless steel.