storage IBC container / polyethylene / for liquids / with protective cage
storage, with protective cage, stackable
1,340 mm, 1,545 mm
1,045 l, 1,240 l (276.1 gal)
- square container with screw cap in steel frame
- inner container PE: resistant to chemicals, food-safe, UV-stabilized
- seamlessly produced through rotary melt process
- sintered litre scale
- container color: natural-transparent or black
- screw cap made out of polypropylene with ventilation
- emptying port R2 ", optional R1", R1 ¼ "and R1 ½"
- steel frame stackable with crane eyes
- steel frame powder coated in red (RAL 3011), galvanized or stainless steel
The container IBC-E is a robust tank which meets high demands on durability. The seamless plastic inner container has an inwardly formed deep emptying connection and is located in a steel frame. The material is LLD-PE (low-linear density polyethylene), which is chemical-resistant, UV-stabilized and food-safe. The IBC-E is suitable as a storage and process tank. There is a screw cap with vent and an emptying port from R2 ", however other sizes can be produced on request. The container is available in natural transparent and black. The steel frame of the container is stackable and has crane eyes, it is available in powder coated color, in galvanized or in stainless steel.