NEW ARO AIR OPERATED DOUBLE DIAPHRAGM PUMP!
3” NON-METALLIC PUMP MODEL
ARO® EXP Series diaphragm pumps now include new 3” non-metallic models available in polypropylene or PVDF. The NEW 3” non-metallic models are reliable, efficient and offer a lower Total Cost of Ownership that has made ARO® a leading brand in the pumping industry. With flows rates up to 1079 L/min (285 gpm) our 3” non-metallic models can meet or exceed your application requirements.
Applications - industries: chemical processing, waste water, oil and gas, paint and coatings, tank farm and bulk transfer, filter press.
All EXP Series pumps are “Process Ready” and enhanced with electronic interface capability providing accurate, electronically controlled operation. Combine our pump with the ARO® Controller or a PLC or PC based system and switch from inaccurate, inefficient manual processes to intelligent fluid management.
Benefits of the NEW ARO® 3” Non-Metallic Pump:
• Efficient transfer leveraging EXP air motor design
• EXP Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) Best TCO of all major competitive models tested
• EXP Reliability Lube free patented differential valve both on major air valve and SimulShift (Pilot Valve) provides reliable worry free operation
• EXP Serviceability Modular construction, reduced parts count and simple to use repair kits will minimize repair time and cost
• EXP Control & Monitoring - “Process Ready” Electronic interface capability assures consistent flow rates and pinpoint control. End of stroke feedback (EOS), leak detection and solenoid actuation
• EXP Productivity maximized flow rates with minimized pulsation and air consumption = Maximum Performance