The DMD 331 is a differential pressure transmitter for industrial applications and is based on a piezoresistive stainless steel sensor, which can be pressurized on both sides with fluids or gases compatible with SST 1.4404 and 1.4435.
The compact design allows an integration of the DMD 331 in machines and applications with limited space. The DMD 331 calculates the difference between the pressure on the positive and the negative side and converts it into a proportional electrical signal.
- differential pressure 0 ... 20 mbar up to 0 ... 16 bar
- accuracy: 0.5 % FSO
- 2 piezoresistive stainless steel sensors
- differential pressure wet / wet
- permissible static pressure -one sided- up to 30 times of
differential pressure range
- compact design
- mechanical robust and relieable at dynamic pressures
as well as shock and vibration
Ex ia = intrinsically safe for gases and dust
- different electrical and mechanical connections
- customer specific versions