• Available for gauging various materials such as metal, glass, plastic, rubber and etc.
• High measurement accuracy and wide range gauge applications • Suitable for pipe gauging.
• Whole range transducer models are available for almost all kinds of application, including coarse grain material gauging and high temperature applications (Max. temperature up to 300℃).
• Adaptive probe function built in: Patent technology of automatic probe recognition: Automatically recognizing for probes allowing the gage to match with probes made from various probe manufacturers.
• Power on automatic testing function contributing to measurement accuracy increasing.
• Auto power off detection and customizing power off configuration.
• Probe Zero function, Sound Velocity Calibration function.
• 9 velocities built in and programmable.
• Several practical measurement modes available: Standard Mode, Scanning Mode, Difference Mode, Average Mode,
Maximum limitation Alert Mode, High Temperature Mode(Should be matched with high temperature probe).
• 8 button keyboard designing for convenient shortcut operations for Probe-Zero function, One-Point and Two-Point Sound-Velocity-calibration, as well as numerical adjusting with direction key control.
• Automatic Data Storage function: group data storage mode, and storage capacity for each group optional.
• Large data storage capacity, Max. up to 2000 groups.
• Special function of SW6U: USB data interface communication, easily accomplishing data transferring with PC and outputting data with “.txt”
• Metric and imperial free convertible.