The PCK PACK range offers capacities from 800kN up to 6300kN. These presses are single or double point driven and they have a C-or H-frame.
All the presses of this range have the following characteristics:
- Variable stroke with motorised adjustment.
- Adjustable speed
- Motorised ram height adjustment
- Hydraulic overload safety-device
The criteria that we set ourselves:
- Security for operators, tools and the machine
- Modularity in equipment
- Work station ergonomics.
- Quality and reliability of parts and components
- Wide range of control systems
- Ease of operation and maintenance
- Oil leak free machines
Customized solutions based on standard presses
During the development, standardisation was the designers’ main concern. The goal was to be able to use common operational sub-assemblies for several types of machines.
The main specifications of the presses were defined and confirmed in close cooperation with our customers, taking into account market requirements.
This standardised base presents undeniable qualities to satisfy the needs of customers by allowing specific customized functions (hydraulic and hydromechanical cushions, pneumatic blankholders, adaptions for automatic production, automatic tool-change equipment (SMED)...)