Modern dies require heavy demands to the tool constructor and the tryout presses. A tryout press must simulate the later production systems; the tool tryout has to be economic and ergonomic.
In order to win this challenge, BLISS-BRET has developed high technological and efficient drive systems, drawing mechanism and control systems.
The tryout presses developed by BLISS-BRET are hydraulic driven because of the following advantages:
- Programmable speeds and forces
- Slide return stroke possible at any point on stroke
- Full-rated capacity available over the entire stroke
- Easy and quick adustment for diffent dies
- Multi fuctional Multi-curve possibilties
The operation is simple and user-friendly by the use of joystick and PLC’s connected to control keyboards and screens which give an immediate overall view of the work being carried out.
The presses may be fitted with different equipment based on the use to which they will be put:
- High-speed hydraulic drive.
- Performant drive to maintain the slide-table parallelism.
- Full controlled multi-point drawing cushion
- Pre-acceleration of the hydraulic cushion
- Blank impact absorbing device with stroke limitation
- Moving bolsters, single and T-track
- Slide lock throughout the entire stroke range
- Coil feeding and transfer equipment for progressive die try-out
- Die-spotting mode
Our research and development teams can provide various solutions to turn one of these presses into a general-purpose machine.
Universal tryout presses
These presses are used in all areas of die tryout. They are developed for efficient and quick testing of different types and sizes of tools before production start.