• Under and Over voltage monitoring
• Monitors own supply
• Selectable nominal voltages
• Adjustable Trip levels
• Adjustable Time delay
• 2 x SPDT Relay output
• 17.5mm wide, DIN Rail mount
• UL Listed
When power is applied, output relays RLY1 and RLY2 will energise provided the monitored supply voltage is above the set Under voltage trip level and below the set Over voltage trip level.
If the voltage decreases below the set Under voltage trip level, RLY2 will de-energise after the set delay. The voltage must increase above the trip level plus the set hysteresis setting before RLY2 will re-energise.
If the voltage increases above the set Over voltage trip level, RLY1 will de-energise after the set delay. The voltage must decrease below the trip level minus the set hysteresis setting before RLY1 relay will re-energise.
• Monitoring function: Under and Over voltage
• Monitored supply voltage*: 110/115V or 220/230/240V AC 50/60Hz
• Trip level: Under: 75 – 100%/Over: 100 – 125%
• Hysteresis: ≈2% (fixed)
• Time delay: 0.2 – 10s
• Output: 2 x SPDT 5A @ 250V (AC1)
• Dimensions(mm): W:17.5 x H:89 x D:66.5