• Sturdy formed steel frame construction, heavy-duty bearings and simple straight-forward design that is both reliable and easy to maintain.
• Electrical components and variable-speed drive motors are available to match the power needs of each installation.
• Durable cleated belts allow you to move parts and scrap up and down inclines as well as along horizontal runs for maximum layout flexibility.
• Belt styles include: standard fabric or mattop belts, cleated belts for steep inclines, or scoop cleated belting for maximum versatility.
• Several styles to choose from
Style B – Gooseneck
• Designed to receive parts that discharge underneath machinery and convey them where needed.
• Standard belts are PVC with 1 1/2″ cleats and polypropylene belts with 2-inch cleats, both on 16 inch centers.
• Incline angles are 30°, 45°, and 60°.
• Standard in-feed flaps contains product.