• Sturdy formed steel frame construction, heavy-duty bearings and simple straight-forward design that is both reliable and easy to maintain.
• Electrical components and variable-speed drive motors are available to match the power needs of each installation.
• Durable cleated belts allow you to move parts and scrap up and down inclines as well as along horizontal runs for maximum layout flexibility.
• Belt styles include: standard fabric or mattop belts, cleated belts for steep inclines, or scoop cleated belting for maximum versatility.
• Several styles to choose from
Style A – Straight Frame
• Suited for horizontal or incline conveying. • Great under-press applications, box transfer, and scrap removal.
• Optional built-in chute collects parts or scraps for transport.
• Standard belts can be used for 10° inclines. For higher angles, cleated belts keep materials moving.