The DIGISTANT® model 4420 universal calibrator, built to use in the field, is ideal for checking and calibrating temperature measurement and control devices. The versatile functions of this portable unit allow to be used on-site or at a fixed location, on the test floor or in the laboratory.
The unit allows the simulation and measurement of voltages, currents, temperatures and resistances.Simultaneous transmission and measurement allow, for example, controllers to be checked precisely.
The automatic ramp function is used for controlling processes.
The universal calibrator measures and simulates 14 models of thermocouples and Pt100.
• - Calibration and measurement unit for voltages, currents, temperatures and resistances
• - All functions can be fully controlled and configured via RS232 interface
• - Simultaneous transmission and measurement
• - Automatic ramp function
• - Simple menu assistance via display
• - Voltage range ± 1 μV to ± 11.000 V
• - Current range ± 200 nA to ± 22.000 mA