Cabinplant vibratory rotary table forms a natural part of the packing line for cans/glass jars and allows accurate filling of difficult products or large portions through small container openings, e.g. cans, glass jars or PET containers.
The product is distributed to the individual filling stations by a multihead weigher. Vibration ensures that the product is filled into the containers, safely and efficiently. The vibratory rotary table is available with 9, 14, 18 or 24 filling stations to match specific needs for speed and volume.
Filling of all kinds of divisible products into glass jars, cans or PETs in various forms – round, square, elliptical, etc.
The vibratory rotary table secures adequate separation of containers, which are fixed between a footplate and a product hopper. A product batch is dumped by means of a multihead weigher into the individual filling stations, and the use of vibration ensures that the product is safely filled into the container.
The vibratory rotary table consists of:
• Infeed/outfeed conveyor
• Infeed screw
• Infeed/outfeed star wheels
• Filling stations. The vibratory rotary table is available with 9, 14, 18 or 24 filling stations to match specific needs for speed and volume
• Stainless steel machine housing, containing all mechanical drives as well as vibration motors
• No can - no fill system
• Stamper - optional
• Level sensor on container outfeed - optional
• By-pass for large containers - optional
Change of format to match the dimensions of the container, diameter and height, is fast and simple.
• Vibration for optimal filling
• High speed
• Easy cleaning
• Quick and easy change of can/glass jar types and designs