electrical network analyzer / AC energy network / DC electrical network / power quality
for electrical networks, AC energy network, DC electrical network
power quality, harmonic
monitoring, compact, real-time, multi-parameter, sampling, RS485, modular, FFT
The EMU-3ea has been designed in modular housing, 1U (17,5mm wide) for DIN rail. It supports all current sensors (secondary at 1A or 5A, 0…333mV and Rogowski coils).
The built-in digital output allows connecting the status of an output to the status of a limit threshold, an alarm, etc.
The EMU-3ea is also provided with a RS-485 interface with Modbus protocol to consent the integration in supervision systems.
• Modular DIN-rail housing, 1 module
• Network analyzer
• 4 voltage measurement channels
• 3 universal current channels
• Reading of more than 500 electrical parameters
• Harmonic analysis of voltage and current up to 63.rd order
• Measure of Power Factor and Cos-phi
• 1 programmable digital output
• True RMS measurements
• Continous sampling
• Active energy measurement complies EN 62053-22 class 0,5s
• Built-in RS485 interface (Modbus RTU)