Continuous Gravimetric Blender K4G
Compact, economical system for arranging groups of up to six feeders
Coperion K-Tron's K4G multi-ingredient loss-in-weight blending station was specifically designed to meet the demands of today's extrusion and compounding processes. It combines high accuracy, low space requirement, flexible material handling, quick changeovers and easy cleanability all in one compact and economical package. A wide variety of standard feeders can be used. The integrated system allows for up to six feeders to be easily grouped around, for example, an extruder inlet. Single stations are also available.
Benefits & Features
- Blends up to six components simultaneously, assuring recipe integrity and eliminating material segregation
- Independent loss-in-weight gravimetric control for each ingredient
- Hosts comprehensive feeding equipment in a compact design and with very small footprint
- Accurate, durable single-point weighing
- Convenient swing-away design provides unobstructed access and fast cleaning
- Completely modular system
- Various feeder types available: single screw, twin screw, BSP
- Available with fully integrated vacuum conveying for automated hopper refill
The K4G Blender System features a modular base plate, pivoting axle SFT-III support, central K4G collection hopper with pre-cut feeding ports, and a refill support stand with modular component build up. It accepts a wide range of Coperion K-Tron single or twin screw metering devices as well as Bulk Solids Pumps to handle a variety of pellets, granules, powders, flakes and fibers.