Detective Wireless uses the proven RICOCHET mesh network. When establishing a mesh network, Detective Wireless automatically selects the best line to give strongest interconnections. Should wireless connection between two devices weaken, the network will ‘self-heal’ and automatically re-route communications via alternate RICOCHET enabled devices, creating a mesh type network that provides a more robust and efficient wireless network.
When Detective+ goes into alarm, the signal will be sent to other units alerting the user to gas being present in the area. If the signal is weak due to heavy metal work being present the Detective Wireless can be used as a repeater to boost the signal between units. In a confined space the unit can use up to 20 metres of cable to position the unit in a location that will increase signal.
Versatile and user friendly
• - Infrared sensors available – allows sampling of highly flammable gas levels and carbon dioxide. They are also unaffected by poisoning and have a very fast response time.
• - Built-in pump option – provides sampling versatility
• - Built-in display – provides clear information and allows identification of gas hazard
Rugged, tripod design
• - Raised sensor apertures – prevents water ingress
• - Folding leg option – allows stacking for easier storage and transportation
• - IP65 specifications – for use in challenging environments
• - Triple leg design – Increases unit physical visibility and is the perfect height to allow 360 gas inlet
Loud and clear alarms
• - 25 Detective NET units or 12 Detective+ with cables can be networked together forming effective perimeter defense