The new Electronic Hub controls the acquisition of images with the Q-400 digital image correlation (DIC) system. The unit ensures that images are recorded exactly at the same point of time.
In parallel many different kind of signals can be recorded in combination with the measurement procedure. E.g. the recorded load values can be easily set in relation to the measured strain and deformation data.
The new Electronic Hub supports the GenIcam / GenTL standard as integral part of our DIC system. This standard enables the use of a wide range of camera models based on GigE, Firewire (FW) B or CoaXPress® data transmission.
Based on GenTL standard many different camera models are fully controlled by our Istra4D DIC measurement analysis solution – exposure time, frame rate, gain, pre-post trigger etc.- no need for operator to use other software. The new Electronic Hub is also compatible to Istra4D DIC multi-camera mode.
- FW B or GigE Camera Interfaces available
- Extended trigger on all signal inputs
- Ready for easy recording of up to 8 analogue signals channels form external devices (force, heat etc.)
- 2 Channels for real-time analogue output
- Frequency range up to 100.000 frames per second