The PDP 050 volumetric pumps are an innovative, compact, versatile, precise and reliable 2k dispensing systems.
The specially designed rotary auger pump allows high performances dispensing for 2k material. The system provides an efficient and consistent dispensing more than any other piston or gear pump system.
Mix ratio and dispensing volume can be easily adjusted through the controller by changing the speed and the rotation of the rotor, without any mechanical intervention needed. The pumps are driven by a gearmotor with encoder and allow volumetric dispensing in strips, drops or the filling of a given volume with the highest accuracy, without being affected by the inlet fluid pressure, viscosity and temperature of the media.
Managed by a Controller, with a "memory" function on 15 channels that can recall up to 15 different programs.
Pump outlet pressure control system to monitor any hardening of the resin or catalyst.
Possibility to couple pumps with different flow rates to get closer to the required ratio between resin and hardener.
- Maximum dispensing precision
- Dispensing not influenced by temperature and viscosity variations
- Possibility to dispense loaded materials without wear problems
- Simple maintenance thanks to the pump design
- "Suck back" function to avoid dripping
- Quick startup thanks to the preset programs in the Controller
- Special versions available with pressure control A-B