• big goggles frame is made of selected soft plastic with comfortable wide sealing rest
• frame hinged connection for stepless adjustment of the inclination of harness
• anti-fogging, anti-scratching, non-reflecting and distortion-free polycarbonate visor, with 180° panorama view
• crystal-clear, thickness of lens: 3.3 mm for optimum safety
• 100% UV protection
• protects against dust and liquid splashes
• especially robust model with excellent wearing comfort
• also suitable for wearer of glasses and respiratory masks wearer from EKASTU
• DIN EN 166 1 3 4 9 BT
Product designation: CARINA KLEIN DESIGN IXPEIR
Applied standard: DIN EN 166 / DIN EN 170 (DIN = German Institute for Standardization)
Utilization: The full view goggles are applicable for the protection against molten metals, liquids (liquid drops and splashes of drops) and coarse dust (> 5μm). It can be carried in connection with EKASTU Respiratory masks (half masks or filtering half masks) and also suitable for wearers of correction glasses. It must be noted that the tight fit is guaranteed.
The scope of protection is determines by the product information, technical standards and
valid application rules.
Description: The safety spectacle encloses the eye range.
Frame Polyvinyl chloride
Harness Textile elastic band
Colour of frame: black
Lens thickness: 3,3 mm
Lenses colour: clear
Weight: approx. 121 g
Trade mark of manufacturer (LOGO)
Abbreviation for mechanical firmness