• ideal for factory visits, assembly line and laboratory workers
• high mechanical stability, besides a robustly lightweight
• made of transparent plastic, scratch-proof
• excellent all-round view and safety
• provides modern styling in combination with eyebrow and side protection
• 100% UV protection
• also suitable for wearer of glasses as over-spectacle
• DIN EN 166 1 FT
Product designation: Safety Spectacle CLARELLO clear
Applied standard: DIN EN 166 / DIN EN 170 (DIN = German Institute for Standardization))
Utilization: The safety spectacle is ideal for factory visitors, assembly workers and laboratory workers. It can be carried in connection with half masks or filtering half masks.
The scope of protection is determines by the product information, technical standards and
valid application rules.
Description: The safety spectacle encloses the eye range.
Colour of frame: clear
Lens thickness: 2,0 mm
Lenses colour: clear
Weight: approx. 46 g
Trade mark of manufacturer (LOGO)
Protection level of the eyeglass filters
Abbreviation for mechanical firmness
Marking explanation: 1 Optical class (particularly high requirement of the visual efficiency)
2-1.2 Protection level of the eyeglass filters (ultraviolet protection filter)
FT Mechanical firmness – Impact with high speed and low energy at extreme temperatures (-5°C to 55°C)