• very lightweight but extremely robust welding safety spectacle with future-orientated design
• pleasant tight fit with large side protection
• with high grade coated, green PC (= Polycarbonate) visor (thickness: 3,1 mm), with 100% IR (= infrared radiation) protection filter 4-5 and welding protection filter
• 100% UV protection
• anti-fog and anti-scratch
• temples are made of soft and non-slip TPRC (= Thermoplastic rubber compound) and PC (= Polycarbonate)
• adjustable temple (4-positions) with individually adjustable temple inclination for the optimum adaptation to each form of faces
• also suitable for wearer of glasses as over-spectacle and for EKASTU respiratory protection user
• DIN EN 166 1 FT as well as DIN EN 169
Product designation: CARINA KLEIN DESIGN 12799 welding spectacle
Applied standard: DIN EN 166 / DIN EN 169 (DIN = German Institute for Standardization)
Utilization: The safety spectacle is ideal for welding and related technologies. It can be carried in connection with EKASTU Respiratory masks (half masks or filtering half masks) and also suitable for wearers of correction glasses.
The scope of protection is determines by the product information, technical standards and
valid application rules.
Description: The safety spectacle encloses the eye range.
Frame Polycarbonate/Thermoplastic rubber
Mounting screw Metal
Colour of frame: silver-grey
Lens thickness: 3,1 mm
Lenses colour: green
Weight: approx. 39 g
Trade mark of manufacturer (LOGO)