Tank level indicator
OCIO is an innovative system for monitoring the fluid level inside atmospheric tanks. The system detects the static pressure generated by the fluid height by means of a tube inserted in the tank and displays the fluid level or volume.
The new design and suitable solutions guarantee a reliable and repeated level indication.
The system is composed of:
• A pipe for detecting the static pressure. The tube with its end is inserted from the top of the tank and dipped in the fluid down to the bottom of the tank.
• A control unit for level display and system management. The unit is provided with intuitive and
complete software and allows the connection of two alarm or lock devices.
By means of the software it is possible to:
• set the type and the dimensions of the tank;
• define the level alarms;
• define the level indication;
• define the unit of measurement;
• calibrate the instrument.
Depending on the set alarm levels, the control unit activates or deactivates the contact working as a remote switch starting the alarm devices or cutting the power supply off the connected equipment.
• Supply voltage 230V/50 Hz (110V/60 Hz)
• Protection IP 55
• Full scale 4 m
• Accuracy +/- 2 % full scale
• Contact for maximum and minimum level
• Max tension 250Vac at 5 Amp (or 30Vdc at 5 Amp)
• Probe tube length 10 m (extensible up to 50 m)
• Level indication
• Continuous metering
• Indication in height, volume, and filling percentage
• Maximum and minimum level alarms
• High accuracy
• Intuitive software managing procedure
• Easy installation