• highly flexible design, extremly adjustable to slot unevenness
• very thin installation height from approx. 1.2 mm thickness available
• simple, optimized cost structure
• IECEx and ATEX certification for the use in hazardous areas
• TR certificate for the Eurasian Customs Union
In a slot resistance thermometer of the type NWT-FLEX an insulated platinum wire is applied on a very thin, flexible carrier body to a bifilar measuring winding and insulated with shrinkable tubing. Due to the bifilar winding, there are no induction voltages, which could lead to measurement errors. The carrier body provides a very good contact in spite of any unevenness in the slot. The connection line is available in 2-, 3- or 4- wire circuitry, connected to the measuring winding.
This version must be laid in strain relieved manner and has a dielectric strength of up to 3 kV high voltages over 15s - depending on the kind of shrinking tubing insulation. This slot resistance version has to be installed with minor pressure because of the lack of carrier body.