The BioFlo 120 is a bench-scale bioreactor/fermentor system perfectly suited for all levels of research and development. The system was designed to be flexible to meet the wide-ranging needs of scientists today. 24 interchangeable heat-blanketed and water-jacketed autoclavable vessels are available, along with BioBLU Single-Use Bioreactors ranging from 250 mL to 40 L working volume. Digital Mettler Toledo® ISM sensor technology is fully integrated allowing the user to choose between pH, redox, dissolved oxygen (polarographic and/or optical), and carbon dioxide measurements without the need for additional equipment. A high-precision expanded range thermal mass flow controller is available providing the capability for low flow mammalian cell culture through high-demand microbial processes on a single controller.
Use the given vessel sizes to find out which gas flow rate is best for your fermentation or cell culture runs.
• Scale-up from 250 mL to 40 L on a wide variety of autoclavable and Eppendorf BioBLU Single-Use Bioreactors.
• Auto culture modes offer process control for microbial and cell culture applications at the touch of a button.
• Ready for process. Unbox and install in minutes.
• Save critical lab space with a minimal footprint.
• Flexible universal connections for analog sensors or digital Mettler Toledo® ISM sensors offer unsurpassed flexibility.
• User-defined DO cascades offer process flexibility.
• Automatic gas mixing algorithms for simplified control
• View your entire process with expanded trend screen.
• Access your data from anywhere with Eppendorf SCADA, IP network, and remote monitoring capabilities.