The laser displacement sensor HL-C1 has reached the highest level in its class. Even when sensing difficult objects such as black rubber or very shiny objects, the sensor has no problems maintaining stable and consistent results. Through the fusion of our unique newly developed optical system, linear image sensor methodology and high-speed sampling technology, a wide variety of objects can now be stably measured with great precision at ultra high speeds. This new sensor is developed for use in almost all fields of industry like tyre manufacturing or semiconductor production (wafers, printed circuit boards).
- Resolution up to 1µm, regardless of sampling frequency
- Sampling frequency up to 10kHz
- Unaffected by colour or surface condition of the object
- Analogue current output type 4-20mA
- Linearity error max ±0,2% F.S.
- Compact design