Fluke Calibration hydraulic calibrators are an easy-to-use alternative to traditional deadweight testers. These pressure calibrators are conveniently bundled with up to six 2700G Reference Pressure Gauges for a complete, benchtop pressure calibration solution to provide the accuracy, reliability, and capability you need to calibrate dial gauges, digital test gauges and pressure transmitters.
Best-in-class accuracy of 0.02% full scale for each 2700G Reference Gauge.
• Expand lower range capability with additional 2700G Reference Gauges
• Adaptors to provide hand tight connection to common NPT, BSP, and metric fitting types
• Included reference gauges are battery operated and capable of using line power too
• Portable with a sturdy carrying case
The P5514-2700G Hydraulic Pressure Calibrator has a range to 10,000 psi (700 bar)
This hydraulic pressure calibrator with the 2700G Reference Pressure Gauge is used for checking pressure measuring instruments using the 2700G as the master test gauge. The P5514 minimizes the space required at the workbench where it is securely mounted. It provides robust generation of pressures up to 10,000 psi (70 MPa) in a variety of fluids. Best of all, the built-in screw press make operation very simple.
• Simple pressure generation to 70 MPa (10,000 psi)
• Compatible with a wide range of fluids including water, oil, and solvents
The P5515-2700G Hydraulic Pressure Calibrator has a range to 10,000 psi (700 bar)
This hydraulic calibrator is portable and sits conveniently on a bench or can be taken to other locations in its sturdy carrying case.