• Bearing assembly in steel design
• Integrated double-row angular ball bearing
• Ready to install, wide selection range
• Preloaded free from clearance
• For high speed and acceleration
• Infinitely variable from 100 - 1800 mm
LVC is a bearing assembly designed as double-row angular contact ball bearing made of steel with two integrated bearing elements. Franke bearing assemblies in type LVC are suitable for the highest circumferential speeds. Convincing aspects include their high dynamism and low rotational resistance.
Franke bearing assemblies type LVC are ready-to-use, complete bearings. The double-row angular contact ball bearing in 4-point adjustment is preloaded free of clearance. It is insensitive to impact and vibration. The low rotational resistance and the minimal breakaway torque reduce the necessary drive power. Bearing assemblies type LVC operate practically without maintenance and achieve a high service life due to the low friction values.