• Bearing assembly in aluminum design / toothed belt gear
• Ready to install, large selection range
• Perloaded freee from clearance
• Available on short notice
• Infiniteley variable from 100 - 1800 mm
LVE is a bearing assembly with toothed belt gear type and housing rings made of aluminium and integrated bearing element. Franke bearing assemblies in type LVE are designed for medium rotational speeds and accuracies.
They are available on short notice, in some cases even from the warehouse (see table).
Franke bearing assemblies type LVE are ready-to-use, complete bearings with integrated Wire Race Bearings. Designed as 4-point bearings, they absorb equal load from all sides and are insensitive to impact and vibration. The bearing assemblies are sealed on both sides and set free from clearance and are preloaded. On request you can receive the bearing assemblies ex works with your specified preload values.