The smallest instrument for smallest quantities
The ultra-compact FRITSCH Mini-Mill is ideal for fine comminution of smallest quantities of medium-hard, brittle and moist samples – wet, dry or cryogenic. Its special spherical grinding bowl ensures a much better performance in grinding, mixing and homogenizing compared with similar models. With a footprint of just 20 x 30 cm and a weight of 7 kg it easily fits anywhere; it’s smart, user-friendly, inexpensive and convinces with impressive results, small, fast, effective.
Impact and friction
The FRITSCH Mini-Mill PULVERISETTE 23 grinds the sample through impact and friction between grinding balls and the inside wall of the grinding bowl. For this, the grinding bowl performs vertically oscillating movements with 900 – 3,000 oscillations per minute at 9 mm amplitude.
In contrast to similar mills, a clearly better degree of efficiency is achieved due to the spherical-shaped inside of the grinding bowl, which is perfectly adapted to the communition principle.
• Fast, reproducible comminution
• Extremely compelling in price and in performance
• Convenient grinding bowl mount with plug-style closures practical and quick clamping system
• Grinding bowl oscillations: 900 - 3,000 oscillations/min at 9 mm amplitude
• Regulated oscillation frequency (15 – 50 Hz)
• Small grinding bowl volumes for smallest sample quantities 0.1 ml – 5 ml
• Low contact surface area with grinding elements
• Operating panel with integrated, easy-to-clean glass keyboard
• Extensive accessories for simplifying your daily work