Thanks to a broad range of interfaces, values can be very easily transferred to data logging, billing and optimizing systems, as well as to building automation and control technology applications.
5 (80) A direct connection or 1 (6) A transformer connection
The new generation of ENERGYMID energy meters opens up entirely new levels of transparency within your electrical system. In addition to energy, up to 33 other mains parameters are acquired by the multifunctional variant. Thanks to our installation tools and integrated diagnosis of connection errors, installation is now even simpler and quicker.
Thanks to its extremely compact design (4 standard width units, i.e. 72 mm), the meter requires less space in the meter cabinet. The communication interface is integrated into the housing and is thus protected against contamination. Furthermore, the tamper-proof cover and configuration disabling assure protection against manipulation.
- Extremely compact housing (4 standard width units, i.e. 72 mm)
with integrated interface
- 5 (80) A direct connection or 1 (6) A transformer connection
- Optional counter reading profil
- Fast error detection thanks to color change at the display, e.g. direction of
phase rotation, phase failure, transformers with reversed polarity or overload
- Multifunctional variant – up to 33 additional measured quantities such as
reactive power, apparent power, power factor and frequency
- Flexible communication via integrated bus interfaces (M-Bus, Modbus RTU,
Modbus TCP, LON or BACnet), or universal pulse output (2 ea. S0 with adjustable pulse rate and duration, as well as selectable voltage range)