METRAport 40S digital multimeters are very well suited for universal use in general electrical engineering, electronics applications and for automotive service.
Ideal reading angle adjustment is made possible by the tilt stand, and when suspended from the neck strap both hands are free for performing measurements. The instrument is switched off automatically when folded closed, and the display and the control panel are protected against damage.
- Precision multimeter (V, A, , F, Hz, %, °C / °F),
resolution: 10 μV, 10 nA, 10 mΩ, 4¾-place
- TRMS measurement for V AC and I AC to 10 kHz
- DC measurement of 10 nA to 10 A via a single socket and a resetable fuse
(auto-fuse), overload and blown fuse indicators
- Current measurement with current sensor clamps:
The transformation ratio is adjustable from 1 mV:1 mA to
1 mV:1 A, and is accounted for by the display.
- Temperature measurement with automatic Pt sensor recognition
- Temperature measurement with type K thermocouple
- Capacitance and diode measurement
- Frequency measurement via V AC or I AC to 10 kHz
- Frequency and keying ratio measurement at 2 to 5 V signals up to 1 MHz
- RPM Measurement with Inductive Sensor (accessory)
- Automatic and manual measuring range selection
- Large backlit digital display with additional analog scale
- Measured value storage and min./max. recording
- USB interface
- DKD certificate and 3 year guarantee