Our BZB-8100 car spray booth is economical and practical, which serves as a fundamental product for both spraying and curing. It can satisfy all primary needs of our clientele. In addition, our company has developed other new products upon request.
• This car spray booth makes use of a 5.5kW turbo blower, featuring low power and low energy consumption.
• The electric cabinet is press-button type. It possesses human-oriented design and gorgeous appearance.
• Two ramps of 2m long are adopted.
1. The car spray booth adopts two ramps of 600mm wide, which are made of anti-skid diamond plates.
2. The door frame is made of aluminum alloy profiles by adoption of professional die sinking technology. The frame of the chamber is fixed with galvanized steel sheets.
3. The platform is assembled by galvanized steel sheets and anti-corrosion square steel frame. Additionally, it is configured with two grilles and three checkered plates.
4. Our product utilizes the fire-resistant polystyrene insulation board. The wallboard is 50mm thick. The roof panel is formed by high-quality galvanized sheets.
Air Supply and Exhaust System -
1. This car spray booth is provided with a 7.5kW single-inlet centrifugal fan with its air capacity of 25000m3/h. The fan cabin consists of the sprayed profiles and galvanized steel plates.
2. The air is supplied from the back. The exhaust duct is made up of superior-quality galvanized steel sheets and the flanges manufactured by professional equipment. The air velocity is 0.3m/s, and the air change ratio reaches 280 times per hour.