• The wallboard of the paint booth adopts tongue and groove joint. The main door uses EPS panel and other wallboard of the product is composed of rock wool and 0.6mm steel sheet. The thickness of the wallboard is 50mm.
• Designed with composite structure, the roof panel of the car spray booth is made of galvanized steel plate.
• The body of the automatic spraying equipment is produced from powder coated steel plate and flame-proof insulation layer.
• Rectangular aluminum alloy frame window.
• The basement of the product consists of galvanized steel plate and square steel pipe. It is covered with steel grating and is engineered with 3 pieces of ramps. The size of the ramp is 2000(L)×900(W)mm.
• Tri-fold glass door with aluminum alloy door frame.
• Main door and emergency door made of toughened glass.
Air Circulation System
• The air is supplied through 1 set of 7.5kW single inlet vortex fan installed with Siemens motor. The air supply capacity is up to 25000m3/h.
• Similar with the inlet fan, the exhaust fan of the car spray booth is engineered with Siemens 7.5kW motor and single outlet. The air exhaust capacity is 25000m3/h.
• With the air velocity of 0.35m/s, the air circulation ratio is 320 times/hour.
• The circulation system of the car spray system contains 1 set of pneumatic damper and 2 sets of manual dampers. The hand-operated valves are placed at the intake air and exhaust air duct to control the air flow and adjust the pressure. The pneumatic damper is responsible for controlling the air circulation inside and outside of the industrial spray booth.