Specifications of BZB-AU Car Spray Booth
• External dimension: 7000×5560×3430mm (L×W×H)
• Internal dimension: 6900×4000×2650mm (L×W×H)
• Front door dimension: 3000×2600mm (W×H)
• Operator’ door dimension: 800×2000mm (W×H)
• Wallboard: the wallboard of the automobile paint system is composed of 50mm thick flame-resistant EPS insulation board and 0.6 thick color coated steel sheet.
• Roof panel: 0.8mm galvanized sheet
• Basement: the basement of the car spray booth comprises of steel structure base, two floor gratings, and three checkered plates. The height of the basement is 300mm. Apart from that, this product comes with 3 pieces of 900mm wide ramps.
The generator is made of square steel frame and coated steel. The air supply and extraction is carried from the back of the generator.
Air Purification System
The air purification of the car spray booth comprises G3 pre-filter, EU5/F5 ceiling filter, fiberglass or G3 floor filter, pocket filter or M green fiber glass filter and active carbon exhaust fan filter.
The heating system of the automotive refinish paint booth contains SUS304 heat exchanger and RIELLO G20 diesel burner, offering maximum heating value up to 180000Kcal/h. The pneumatic damper can realize changeover of spraying and curing. With the maximum heating temperature of 80°C, the heating process lasts about 5 to 7 minutes. The rate of oil consumption varies from 4kg to 6kg per set.
Spray to curing switch: pneumatic damper
Chimney duct: 4 meters stainless ducting and 1 chimney hood